Sunday 15 May 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 7: A Song That Reminds You of a Certain Event

Rain City - Turin Brakes 

I was listening to this song when we were travelling in Japan on a little local train from Tokyo to Kamakura. I always have flashbacks to that day when I listen to Rain City. I remember that my friend was asleep, sitting on the floor of the carriage; my finger had swollen to twice the size due to an allergic reaction to a mosquito bite, and it was very very hot! Such a good day though... such a good week in fact!



The photos below were taken on that very day :)

Whenever I'm in foreign countries (even English speaking ones) I always find it fascinating to look at their adverts.






Kamakura is home to the 2nd largest Buddha in Japan.. he's pretty big!


1 comment:

  1. Ohohoh, I like this song and this post, it makes me miss the time in Japan!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...