Saturday 11 June 2011

The Best Acoustics on Youtube

Burberry Acoustic
They have some of the most stunning acoustic videos I've ever seen. I think the filter on the camera makes a big difference to the actual video, and gives it a kinda cold, 'vintagey' feel. My favourite has to be 'Yes, Yes, We're Magicians' by the Crookes, but as I talked about it in a post recently, I decided to show some different songs instead.


Watch, Listen, Tell
I always seem to prefer acoustic versions of quite 'rockish' songs. I first heard about 'Watch, Listen, Tell' when Stornoway did an acoustic version of 'I Saw You Blink' (see below), and since then I've been hooked on all their videos. They release a new one each Monday, so keep checking back each week! And follow them on twitter to find out more.



Domino Records
Ok, so I know this isn't actually an acoustic channel on youtube, but I found some really really good acoustic versions of Villagers. I'm not sure if they do home sessions with any other artists though, as I haven't been able to find any. Please let me know if you find any though!


1 comment:

  1. nice post friend :)
    happy weekend :)
    visit my blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...