Saturday 30 July 2011

I've Been Listening To...

,
No Soap (In A Dirty War) - Reverend & the Makers



And sticking on the theme of music, I finally framed my Stornoway ticket (signed by Rob and Oli) and the EP made by Rob (see the video of the making of it here). I think it looks pretty damn cool aha :)



Yes, I know the photos are rubbish and they don't really do it justice, but I was in a rush. I promise it looks better in the flesh! My framed Stornoway poster is currently leaning against the radiator, waiting for my dad to put it up for me (I'm no good with a hammer...), and as soons as it's up I'll show you a pic.

Read my interview with Rob here.

2 comments:

  1. I saw that you commented on my Stornoway post (sorry for the late comment back)! I really enjoyed your Stornoway interview :) Aren't they the most nicest and cutest guys ever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! and i know, they're so lovely!
    Flora x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...