Thursday 15 September 2011

Summer Playlist

Sorry the posts have been so sporadic, I've been swamped with work (the start of the school year is always hectic), but I'm starting to get on top of things, so hopefully I'll pick up the pace on blogging again soon. In the meantime I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite songs from my Summer playlist... yes I know Summer's over, but you can still enjoy them.

The Boy With The Arab Strap - Belle & Sebastian 
The Ghost Inside - Broken Bells
French Navy - Camera Obscura 
This Is What I Said - Cloud Control
Go Outside - Cults
We Are The People - Empire of the Sun
I Held You Once - The Epstein 
King Of Rome - Goldheart Assembly
Hydra Fancies - of Montreal
No Soap (In A Dirty War) - Reverend & The Makers
All In White - The Vaccines
The Pact - Villagers

2 comments:

  1. That is one good Summer playlist! You have great music tastes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Belle & Sebastian, Cloud Control, Cults and The Vaccines! Lovely playlist :-)

    http://www.therosy-tintedflash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...